A message from Board Chair, Dr. Michael Parmely:
The Governance Committee of the Board of Trustees is developing a presidential profile as part of our Presidential Succession Plan and would appreciate your input via an online survey. The link to the survey is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HNXVJFS.
I want to stress that we are not currently searching for a new president of Saint Paul School of Theology. Going forward, development and updating of a presidential profile will be a regular part of institutional planning and will assist in making smooth transitions in institutional leadership, should the need arise.
The survey was developed by the board Governance Committee and will aid this group in developing a Presidential Profile, which will be published in late February/early March. The profile will outline the desirable leadership skills and values we seek in a president.
Thank you for your participation in this important survey.
- December 2018 Board Notes
- November 2018 Board Notes
- October 2018 Board Notes
- August 2018 Board Notes
- June 2018 Board Notes
- April 2018 Board Notes
- March 2018 Board Notes
- February 2018 Board Notes
- January 2018 Board Notes
- December 2017 Board Notes
- November 2017 Board Notes
- October 2017 Board Notes
- September 2017 Board Notes
- 01.20.17 Exec Comm Mtg Agenda - Working Draft - 01.14.17
- 03.17.17 Exec Committee Agenda – Working Draft – Updated 03.13.17
- 05.05.2017 Exec Comm Mtg Agenda – Working Draft & SUBJECT TO CHANGE – Updated 05.01.17
- 08.18.17 Exec Comm Mtg Agenda – Working Draft – SUBJECT TO CHANGE – Updated 08.17.17
- 11.17.17 Exec Comm Mtg Agenda – Working Draft – SUBJECT TO CHANGE – Updated 11.14.17
- 12.15.17 12.15.17 Exec Comm Mtng Agenda – Working Draft – SUBJECT TO CHANGE – 12.14.17