Thank you for considering Saint Paul School of Theology to pursue theological education. This page provides information about our admissions requirements, costs and financial aid. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 253-5084,
Thank you for your interest in studying at Saint Paul School of Theology. Our Admissions Department assists international students with recruitment, including I-20 support.
- Application Form
- Financial Certificate (your application will not be considered without this form)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Letters of recommendations (see degree requirements for details)
- Personal statement addressing your ministry interests and goals
- Minimum TOEFL score of 79-80 on the internet-based test (iBT). Institution Code 6725
Schedule a Visit
A virtual campus tour lets you experience a day at Saint Paul — from wherever you happen to be! It’s a convenient way to learn about our degree programs and ask questions. Here are the few of the ways you can explore Saint Paul through a virtual tour:
- Worship with us
- Attend an online or hybrid class
- Meet faculty and students
- Learn about degree requirements and curriculum • Explore your scholarship and financial aid options
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Saint Paul is dedicated to strengthening your education journey by making seminary affordable. That’s why 100% of our students receive assistance in the form of scholarships. In fact, your admissions application is also your scholarship application.
In addition to scholarships, our Financial Aid Office guides you through the financial aid process. We’re here to ease the stress of managing the cost of seminary as you work toward your degree. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cost of Attendance
Saint Paul is committed to making seminary education affordable for those who are answering God’s call to serve. The cost of seminary varies based upon your degree program and which scholarships or grants you receive.
Make A Payment
You can make an online payment by accessing your account via Populi.
You may also send payments to the following address:
Saint Paul School of Theology
Post Office Box 843740
Kansas City, MO 64184-3740