Thank you for your interest in studying as an international student at Saint Paul School of Theology. The Admissions Department will assist international students with recruitment and I-20 visa support.
International students can enroll at Saint Paul for either the fall or spring semester. Students can choose from four different degree options and two distinct campus locations - Kansas or Oklahoma. Campus housing and meal plans are available at each campus location.
The following items are needed for enrollment at Saint Paul.
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts (in English) from all colleges attended
- Three letters of recommendation (four for the DMIN program)
- Personal statement addressing your interest in a Saint Paul and your hopes for ministry
- Official TOEFL test score. A score of 79-80 on the internet-based test (iBT) is required. Institution code: 6725
- Statement of finances showing the ability to pay for your Saint Paul education
To apply, please connect to the Application page.
Documents can be submitted directly to to our admissions box at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!
International Student Group