Thank you for your interest in studying as an international student at Saint Paul School of Theology. The Admissions Department will assist international students with recruitment and I-20 visa support.
International students can enroll at Saint Paul for either the fall or spring semester. Students can choose from four different degree options and two distinct campus locations - Kansas or Oklahoma. Housing recommendations are available at each campus location.
The following items are needed for enrollment at Saint Paul.
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts (in English) from all colleges attended
- Three letters of recommendation (four for the DMIN program)
- Personal statement addressing your interest in a Saint Paul and your hopes for ministry
- Official TOEFL test score. A score of 79-80 on the internet-based test (iBT) is required. Institution code: 6725
- Certification of finances showing the ability to pay for your Saint Paul education
Documents can be submitted directly to our admissions box at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!
If you have questions about how to design the coursework and education experience best for you, our admissions office would be happy to talk. We’ll walk you through the requirements for graduation and your options for online and hybrid learning. Call admissions at (913) 253-5084.