Make a Payment
via Student Account (in Populi)
- Go to https://spst.populiweb.com
- You will be directed to office365.com
- Login with your full Saint Paul email address and password (i.e. <ma
- Click on "My Profile", (your profile)
- Click on the FINANCIAL Tab
- It defaults to the "Dashboard" tab. This shows unpaid invoices, unapplied, transactions. Notice box to the right that says "PAY NOW AMOUNT: $0.00, or an actual total amount due", and click on the "MAKE A PAYMENT BUTTON"
- You will see this window pop up, fill in all info, using either a credit card, debit card, or checking account. Notice at the bottom you can enter the amount you want to pay. Make sure you hit the button "PAY NOW" at the very bottom center or the payment will NOT go through. We use a payment portal named Stripe, as I may refer to that from time to time.
Pay by Check
via mailing a check
If mailing a CHECK, please send it directly to our Bank at the following address.
Make sure your name, semester/term & class is listed on the check: (i.e. Jane Doe, Sem FAL23 or John Doe, COS SUM23 122).
Saint Paul School of Theology at Commerce Bank
P. O. Box 843740
Kansas City, MO 64184-3740