Office of the Registrar
Our Registration Office strives to provide a high level of support for students, faculty, and alumni at Saint Paul School of Theology. We maintain student academic records, coordinate course scheduling and registration, and assist in the administrative processes that support graduate seminary education.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you as you pursue your vocation at Saint Paul.
Course of Study students please find information for the program here.
Saint Paul Academic Calendar and Course Schedules
- 2018-2019 Academic calendar
- Fall 2018 On-Campus schedule
- Fall 2018 Hybrid course schedule
- Fall 2018 Online course schedule
- Spring 2019 Course Offerings Schedule (updated 11/08)
- Summer 2019 Course Offerings Schedule (updated 10/30)
- MDIV Degree Completion Plan On Campus 3yr
- MDIV Degree Completion Plan Online/Hybrid 3yr
- MDIV Student Requirements Tracking Form 79 credits
- MACM Degree Completion Plan
- MACM Student Requirements Tracking Form 54 credits
- MATS Degree Completion Plan
- MATS Student Requirements Tracking Form 49 credits
Handbook and Catalog
All policies and procedures relevant to the Registrar’s Office are outlined in the Community Handbook. (Found on our Forms and Documents page). The handbook and catalog also provides information about Saint Paul’s mission, campuses, degree program details, policies, and procedures.
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Services Offered by the Registrar
- Verification of enrollment
- Transcript transmission
- Degree completion assessments
We also process:
- Address updates
- Transfer credit from other institutions
- Official name changes
- Registration requests
- I-20 forms for international students
- Additional information
Seminary Registration Dates
Dates of registration for the academic year are announced by the Office of the Registrar. The details of any specific registration will be posted a week or more in advance. Registration help will be emailed to current students on their SPST accounts.
Visitors are welcome!
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saint Paul School of Theology
13720 Roe Avenue, Building C
Leawood, KS 66224
Phone & Email
Looking for a specific document? Please click on the forms and documents button for further paperwork.
Order a Transcript
Saint Paul School of Theology partners with Parchment for online ordering. Full instructions are available when you click on the secure button below.
Course of Study Students- Please find instructions for requesting transcripts here.
Transcript pricing is as follows:
- $5 for current students and $6 for alumni