Registrar’s Office strives to provide a high level of support for students, faculty and alumni at Saint Paul School of Theology. We maintain student academic records, coordinate course scheduling and registration, and assist in the administrative processes that support graduate seminary education.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you as you pursue your vocation at Saint Paul.
Course of Study COS students please find information for the program here.
Saint Paul Academic Calendar and Course Schedules
- 2017-2018 Academic Calendar
- 2018-2019 Academic Calendar
- Fall 2018 On-Campus Schedule
- Fall 2018 Hybrid Course Schedule
- Fall 2018 Online Course Schedule
- Spring 2018 Course Schedule
- Summer 2018 Schedule
- Degree Completion Check-List
All policies and procedures relevant to the Registrar’s Office are outlined in the Community Handbook. (Found on our Forms and Documents page). The handbook and catalog also provides information about Saint Paul’s mission, campuses, degree program details, policies, and procedures.
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
Services Offered by the Registrar:
- Verification of Enrollment
- Transcript Transmission
- Degree completion assessments
- Address updates
- Transfer credit from other institutions
- Official name changes
- Registration requests
- I-20 forms for international students
- Additional information
Dates of registration for the academic year are announced by the Registrar. The details of any specific registration will be posted a week or more in advance. Registration help will be emailed to current students on their SPST accounts.