GRADUATE FROM SEMINARY DEBT-FREE
Saint Paul School of Theology offers an innovative program in partnership with The Church of the Resurrection (not available again until 2024) and the Oklahoma United Methodist Foundation to educate future church leaders for innovative, creative ministry. The three-year, full-ride equips candidates called to full-time ministry with the academic formation and real-life pastoral experience while eliminating the need for student loans.
The application deadline for prospective students interested in the Saint Paul Fellows program is January 31, 2023. Applicants must be admitted to Saint Paul School of Theology for the 2023-2024 academic year prior to submitting the Fellows application.
Fellowship Application Requirements:
- Apply and be admitted to Saint Paul's Master of Divinity degree program with the intention of enrolling full-time (at least 9 credit hours/semester)
- Submission of Fellows Application
- Interview with Resurrection or Oklahoma Foundation Selection Committee
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Resurrection only)
- Certified Candidate in the United Methodist Church (or intends to enter the candidacy process)
For more information, contact
Seminary Fellows Program Eliminates Student Loan Debt for Future Pastors