You’ve decided to take the next step in your spiritual journey and enter the ministry.
One of the hurdles you may be concerned about is how to finance your seminary education.
The cost of seminary has risen in the past few years, along with routine living expenses such as food, housing and health care. Money is a major source of stress for seminary students and their families, as many graduates complete seminary with significant amounts of student debt.
With that in mind, Saint Paul School of Theology offers numerous scholarships and financial aid opportunities to help you fulfill your calling.
All entering Master’s-level students are strongly encouraged to apply for the Each One, Reach One Scholarship.
- Valued at $5,000
- Available to every entering full-time Master’s student
- You become eligible upon applying for the 2018 seminary year
In addition to the Each One, Reach One Scholarship, Saint Paul offers a number of additional scholarships and financial aid opportunities.
- General Endowed Scholarships
- Named Endowed Scholarships
- Full Tuition Scholarship Fellows Program
- Advance Course of Study Program
- Certificate in Theological Formation Award
- Scholarships and Grants from Outside Sources
Some scholarships are based on financial need, while others require different criteria for eligibility.
Upon acceptance at Saint Paul, you will receive notification of all scholarships for which you may be eligible.
Are you looking for opportunities to fund your seminary education?
Saint Paul invites you to apply for scholarships and financial aid upon acceptance to our program. If you have questions, please contact Kim Warren, Director of Financial Aid, at 913-253-5050.