Distinguished Graduate Award
The recipient of the Saint Paul School of Theology Distinguished Graduate Award shall be an exemplary person in ministry and service who:
Reflects the mission of the seminary:
Centered in Christ and rooted in the Wesleyan tradition,
Saint Paul School of Theology is a seminary of intentional relationships
committed to the formation of people for innovative, creative ministry
through rigorous academic life; the exploration of Scripture,
tradition, and ministry practices; and diverse, contextual experience.
Mirrors the values of the seminary:
- Christ-centered, prophetic, and evangelistic
- Formed in justice, integrity, and faithful experience
- Contextual, diverse, relevant, and inclusive
- Committed to:
- the integration of intellectual excellence and faith practice
- the creation of community in the challenges of emergent contemporary contexts
- the promotion of peace and justice through theological dialogue, and
- the use of multiple platforms and approaches to ministry
The Distinguished Graduate Award presentation is made at the Saint Paul Commencement in May.
Please make nominations by January 31st.