The Registrar’s Office strives to provide a high level of support for students, faculty and alumni at Saint Paul School of Theology. We maintain student academic records, coordinate course scheduling and registration, and assist in the administrative processes that support graduate seminary education.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you as you pursue your vocation at Saint Paul.
- Fall 2015 Course Schedule
- Fall 2015 At A Glance
- DMIN 2016 Winter Schedule
- Masters Winter 2016 Schedule
- 2016 Spring At A Glance
- Spring 2016 Schedule
- Masters Summer 2016 Schedule
- DMIN Summer 2016 Schedule
- Fall 2016 Course Offerings
- Spring 2017 Course Offerings
Book Lists and Advanced Assignments
Handbook and Catalog
All policies and procedures relevant to the Registrar’s Office are outlined in the Community Handbook. (Found on our Forms and Documents page). The handbook and catalog also provides information about Saint Paul’s mission, campuses, degree program details, policies, and procedures.
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
Services Offered by the Registrar
- Verification of Enrollment
- Transcript Transmission
- Degree completion assessments
We also process:
- Address updates
- Transfer credit from other institutions
- Official name changes
- Registration requests
- I-20 forms for international students
- Additional information
Dates of registration for the academic year are announced by the Registrar. The details of any specific registration will be posted a week or more in advance. Registration help will be emailed to current students on their SPST accounts.