Bookstore | Moodle | Self-Service | KC Library Catalog | Email | Calendar | Contact Us

Admissions: 800-825-0378
Print Page
Print Page

How do I order a transcript?

1.    Fill out a Request Form

Current and former students and alumni/ae can fill out the Transcript/Enrollment Verification Form or 학업성적표/재학증명서 신청Requests must bear an original, valid student signature. **If you are a Course of Study student seeking COS transcripts, contact the Course of Study office at 913-253-5041

2.    Arrange payment of fee

You may send a check or cash with your request form or you can pay with a credit or debit card over the phone. Please contact the Registrar's Office at 913-253-5026 to set up this option.

Former students and alumni/ae
may order official copies of their Saint Paul transcripts for a fee of $5 each. Expedited  orders may be made for an additional $5 fee. Expedited orders will be processed within 48 hours of receipt of the Transcript/Enrollment Verification Form and fees. 
Currently enrolled students may order copies of their Saint Paul transcript free of charge. Expedited orders may be made for a $5 fee. Expedited orders will be processed within 48 hours of receipt of the Transcript/Enrollment Verification Form and fee.
Enrollment/degree completion verification is a free service to all students, former students, and alumni/ae.
3.    Submit your request
Via Mail
Saint Paul School of Theology
Attn: Registrar's Office
4370 West 109th Street, Suite 300
Overland Park KS 66211
Via Fax      913-253-5075

Frequently Asked Questions
  • How long will it take to send my transcript out?
    Ordinarily, records are mailed out within one week, although additional time may be needed during high traffic times such as January and May.

  • Can I request a transcript if I have a remaining balance on my account?
    Your account must either be paid in full or have a payment plan. Queries regarding the status of accounts should be directed to Naina Chhabria, Accounting at or 913-253-5051.

  • Can you send my transcript to a third party?
    Absolutely, as long as you indicate who that is on your request form, we are glad to send it directly to the individual or institution.

  • Can you send me the transcript so that I can give it to a third party?
    Yes, but keep in mind that most institutions require that the transcript come in a signed and sealed envelope. The institution you are giving your information to may not accept a transcript if you have opened the envelope.

  • What information is on my transcript?
    The degree program in which the student was enrolled
    All courses the student was enrolled in as well as grades for each course
    A key to the grading system in use at the time the student was enrolled appears on the reverse side of the transcript.
    Awards and scholarships given to the student during their time may be listed.

  • How do I know that my transcript is an official transcript?
    Official Saint Paul transcripts are printed on non-reproducible paper that bears the seal of the institution.

  • Can Saint Paul send transcripts from my other institutions?
    No, Saint Paul does not reproduce or send copies of student transcripts from other institutions. Please make requests with them directly.

  • I am a former student applying to another degree program at Saint Paul, how do I request my transcripts be sent to the Admissions office?
    Fill out the transcript request form and under "mail to" list SPST Admissions Office. We will send them an unofficial copy of your Saint Paul transcript(s) as well as copies of transcripts from other institutions that you submitted for admission to previous programs. You are welcome to call and find out which transcripts we already have in your file. There is no fee for this service.

  • I have a question not addressed here, who do I contact?
    Ethel Tomlinson

    Registrar's  Clerk Office Email

Greater Kansas City Campus
4370 West 109th Street, Suite 300
Overland Park, KS 66211
Phone number: 913-253-5000
Fax number: 913-253-5075
Oklahoma City University Campus
2501 North Blackwelder Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Phone number: 405-208-5757
Fax number: 405-208-6046