Thank you for your interest in studying as an international student at Saint Paul School of Theology. I am the Director of Admission and I assist international students with recruitment and I-20 visa support.
International students can enroll at Saint Paul for either the fall or spring semester. Students can choose from four different degree options and two distinct campus locations – Greater Kansas City or Oklahoma City. Campus housing and meal plans are available at each campus location.
The following items are needed for enrollment at Saint Paul.
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts (in English) from all colleges attended
- Three letters of recommendation (four for the DMIN program)
- Personal statement addressing your interest in a Saint Paul and your hopes for ministry
- Official TOEFL test score -Institution code 6725
- Statement of finances showing the ability to pay for your Saint Paul education
To apply, please connect to the Application page.
I look forward to working with you!